Aldi 3010 compact

jeb

Featured Posts

Hi all,

I was thinking of installing an Aldi 3010 compact boiler into the boat I am building. However I was informed today ( not by Alde) that the new model Alde cannot have any copper in the system and as such I will have to fit Aldes own calorifier. Having looked at their website I can find no reference to this or any calorifiers that they make. Has anyone else heard of this ? I'm a bit miffed because I have already bought a calorifier which contains copper so am now thinking of going diesel.

I was told the same thing when these boilers first came out something to do with disimilar metals and the heat exchangers. In the end I settled for the older comfort model as I didn't want oil.

The guy was on here a while back and said this,

Please no questions

I dont get the chance to get on the internet forums often enough, but if you want to email me any questions I will usually get back to you with an answer within 48hrs or just contact the office for an immediate response.

leigh@alde.co.uk

info@alde.co.uk

01933 677765

Best Regards and Happy New Year.

Leigh Marsden

Shut Down 21st Dec - 2nd Jan

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php...266&hl=alde

A phone call won't cost much and I do know Alde were hoping to push these boilers more.

Many house Combi's rely on inhibitors and that may be the case here too.

I was told the same thing when these boilers first came out something to do with disimilar metals and the heat exchangers. In the end I settled for the older comfort model as I didn't want oil.

The guy was on here a while back and said this,

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php...266&hl=alde

A phone call won't cost much and I do know Alde were hoping to push these boilers more.

Many house Combi's rely on inhibitors and that may be the case here too.

Thanks for that. I will give him a call first thing.