Stolen Generator

Captain Zim

Featured Posts

I know someone who had the TV fly off the table and hit the window because local smackheads grabbed his generator and ran.

Climbing out of Manchester a couple of months ago the local toerags grabbed a bicycle off our boat and ran, luckily for us it was padlocked to the handrails with a 10 foot wire rope. Next time I head that way I'll be taking the electric fence transformer and making everything on the roof live!.

Well i do hope that you get your generator back ..Advice on here can help i'm sure.

As i was walking my dogs back from over the fields away from my unlocked unit and being offered a chain saw i rushed back to see if mine was still in its place ..It was!

Never any problem in my rural area but they obviously looked in on my unlocked workshop whilst i was away..As i have historic racing cars inside i am now concerned of a night time visit..

My boat is only 20 metres away though and i'm sure that my three German Shepherd Dogs will let me know if they do!

As the travelling salesmen(?) have taken a new pastime in this latest craze rather than having a recce for a plunder perhaps we are to merely get wise !