Featured Posts

Not as bad as it could be - ie. the water is clear not yellow or brownsick.gif! but still annoying

I have a Microphor/Microflush LF-210 air operated toilet which uses an air compressor to power the system. Having checked the Installation Instructions, I have found that the it seems to be the 'Air/Water Sequencer valve' which is leaking from the top causing a constant drip behind/under the bowl, which finds its way out and then runs across the floor.

I'm hoping it's possible to replace this valve but on the Leesan website it is pretty expensive and may be cheaper to replace the whole toilet. Having scoured Ebay, etc I can't find any 'cheap' spares and it appears that the manufacturers are American and no longer make this model.

The toilet still works fine but I fear the day when it gives up and we all know it will be in the middle of winter or when miles away from civilization - I could probably manage in the wild but my wife and daughter are not so down with nature!!!

Does anyone know of another source of toilet spares in the UK or better still do any of you have a redundant LF-210 that I could salvage?

Many thanks

Exactly what is leaking? It might well be possible to repair with some epoxy or sealant.

I repaired the pump on a Jabsco sea toilet for a friend; told him to order a replacement toilet as the repair was temp. Two years later he cheerfully informed me that the repair had lasted until they sold the boat!

Exactly what is leaking? It might well be possible to repair with some epoxy or sealant.

I repaired the pump on a Jabsco sea toilet for a friend; told him to order a replacement toilet as the repair was temp. Two years later he cheerfully informed me that the repair had lasted until they sold the boat!

I wonder if OP bought the boat? (naughty not-serious smiley!)

The Air/Water Sequencer valve is the part that is leaking.

When the flush is operated the air pressure activates the relevant parts of the mechanism and as the process finished a small (8mm dia) plastic/rubber piece at the top of the valve rises then drops and the water seems to be coming from there. I don't think sealant would work as it wouldn't be flexible enough to move with the center piece of the valve that rises then drops.

Difficult to describe in words, so hope this makes sense.

I don't think it's the same boat as I can't see any sealant!!!

The Jabsco was on an old sheffield short so probably not the same boat. I hope not; the intake hosing ran straight from the skin fitting down to the toilet without a swan neck.

i'm not sure from your description what the valve is like; pictures say a thousand words.