Stationary Engine Magazines

Harpur Hill

Featured Posts

Hi,

This is, I suppose, a bit off topic but I have a number of Stationary Engine magazines to dispose of - running out of space!.

I have 6 months of 2004, all of 2005; 06 ; 07 ; 08 ; 09 and 2010.

Free to a good home but will need to be collected somehow from Chesterfield area.

May be of interest to the vintage engine types or just for cruising through whilst sat on the deck in the sun.

Cheers

HH

If there are no takers from the forum, I think that the Anson Engine Museum at Higher Poynton (I think) Cheshire would be interested. I don't know anyone involved with the museum but I do have contacts in the area and could arrange for enquiries to be made.

If there are no takers from the forum, I think that the Anson Engine Museum at Higher Poynton (I think) Cheshire would be interested. I don't know anyone involved with the museum but I do have contacts in the area and could arrange for enquiries to be made.

Hi,

Thanks for the thought.

I'm a life member of the Anson but not sure of when I'll be there again. Plus, whilst I'm in the clearout mood I need to move the mags fairly smartly or I'll finish up just putting them back in store.

Thanks again

HH