Three weeks in Sept

Featured Posts

Hi all,

I know it's not usual to market hire boats on here but I have spoken to the boss and he's keen that you all get any information and happy for us to talk to you, so here's the gen.

I have a little boat that is really great but it has a big gap in the bookings. So if any of the CWDF folks are interested in a three week hire for a small boat (1 fixed double + one make up double or 2 singles) for 21 nights from 30th Aug I will discount it to you folks first. I will knock £850 off the list price.

http://www.middlewichboats.co.uk/nav-wrenbury.html

I also have a large gap in a six berth boats bookings if you are interested in a similar deal for the summer holidays but I know this will sell later so I'm not too worried about this one.

I've not got this offer out anywhere else at the moment so call me at the office if you are interested. 01606 832 460. Just tell us you saw this post on the forum.

If there's no takers for this here, I will put out the reduction to the public but not at this rate, it's just for you folks and only for a week or so.

Thanks all,

Greg

That's a good offer folks. It has been a difficult start to the season for many companies with the awful weather just before Easter really putting people off.

There are some fantastic offers available if you look around

Noticed up to £300 off bookings for this month and reductions of 10%-30% all year with some really great deals with firms that do not normally discount so far ahead.

Quite a few offering 2nd & 3rd weeks weeks at half price after August.

At present it appears to be a buyers market so if you have time to look about you can get a very good deal.clapping.gif