Boat Safety passed, very helpful examiner

Trix

Featured Posts

Had my BSC done this morning and passed all good , the examiner was very helpful giving me advise on the phone before he came so that my boat would be ready , a really helpful guy with lots of other good tips whilst here . I dont think i can mention names here but if any one needs a good examiner pm me and ill pass on his number . Based around the Reading area for ref.

Had my BSC done this morning and passed all good , the examiner was very helpful giving me advise on the phone before he came so that my boat would be ready , a really helpful guy with lots of other good tips whilst here . I dont think i can mention names here but if any one needs a good examiner pm me and ill pass on his number . Based around the Reading area for ref.

I too don't think it does any harm to mention a name on here - often people can't wait to tell us some horror story about poor service on here (which often actually turn out to be nothing of the sort)

I suppose the only caveat would be if for any reason they might not be happy.