BUYER BEWARE!

hydrophobia

Featured Posts

Hi everyone, long time no speak.

I was recently contacted by Cowboy Traders asking if I would go on their TV show, but as they couldn't contact any other Tuffin victims, evidently the show could not go ahead (shame), but as Tuffin was brought to my attention, I did some research and lo and behold he's making boats again, but under the new name of Gronwen Wharf Services Ltd. I also note that in 'Epiphany blog' end of navigation on the Montgomery. Quote, "Barry came out to chat, he still keeps his hand in building boats. He told me the owners of the mill land wanted it back so he had to move his workshop to Gronwen Wharf"

And here was I thinking that it was because he went bankrupt and had a reposession order!

As I wouldn't want what happened to us to happen to anyone else. BUYER BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE - Gronwen Wharf Services Ltd formerly known as Maesbury Marine Services, check out our story at - www.maesburymarine.co.uk

Seasons greetings to all of you.

Hi everyone, long time no speak.

I was recently contacted by Cowboy Traders asking if I would go on their TV show, but as they couldn't contact any other Tuffin victims, evidently the show could not go ahead (shame), but as Tuffin was brought to my attention, I did some research and lo and behold he's making boats again, but under the new name of Gronwen Wharf Services Ltd. I also note that in 'Epiphany blog' end of navigation on the Montgomery. Quote, "Barry came out to chat, he still keeps his hand in building boats. He told me the owners of the mill land wanted it back so he had to move his workshop to Gronwen Wharf"

And here was I thinking that it was because he went bankrupt and had a reposession order!

As I wouldn't want what happened to us to happen to anyone else. BUYER BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE - Gronwen Wharf Services Ltd formerly known as Maesbury Marine Services, check out our story at - www.maesburymarine.co.uk

Seasons greetings to all of you.

[

It could be said by some that he got what he deserved............but it would appear as if the next poor sod is already in the wings that will get him more cash !