Change of Plans!

Christine

Featured Posts

Ken-me-Man isn't quite so much in love with waterways as I am, so for our next holiday it is his 'turn' and we have booked a cheap flight and intend heading up into the Dolomites and back down to a place called Kanal (to keep me amused) in Slovenia.

YIIIPPPEEE...(fingers crossed) He has just told me that the holiday may be off. :o Ken is working on a bilge monitoring system for big boats and the company want the new gizmo ready for an exhibition in Hamburg during the week of our holiday.

As luck would have it, my daughter/son-i-L have booked a boat from Alvechurch Hire at Anderton for the same week and have a spare place. ;)

Hopefully in September we won't have the Eberspacher heating probs (3 call outs) that we did in wintery March. We did Cheshire Ring last year from Middlewich and Llangollen (from Anderton) this year so I'm not sure where we would be heading - Tim thinks that it will be the BCN.

I'll get the Routeplanner up and so what is do-able. Any thoughts gratefully received.

Chrissie

Edited for a typo

Edited by Christine