Boats with new Bums

Nathan90

Featured Posts

Hi Everyone

Just wondered if I could pick your brains again!!!! Blackthorne is about to have her new bottom put on, which we cannot wait for as that means we will soon be able to start fitting her out. I was wondering if you guys had any information on how to tell that the overplating is sufficient to last a good number of years and the best way of protecting it once its on. Its mainly for peace of mind!!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Hi Everyone

Just wondered if I could pick your brains again!!!! Blackthorne is about to have her new bottom put on, which we cannot wait for as that means we will soon be able to start fitting her out. I was wondering if you guys had any information on how to tell that the overplating is sufficient to last a good number of years and the best way of protecting it once its on. Its mainly for peace of mind!!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

How old is Blackthorne? That might be relevant to how long the new over-plating lasts