Mooring on T & M

Rich

Featured Posts

Can anyone tell me what the mooring (short-term) possibilities are by bridge 16, Barrow Bridge, by Barrow upon Trent. It looks OK on Google earth but that doesn't mean that it is feasible because of shallow water or trolls living under the bridge :unsure:

Richard

Moorings arn't very good on that stretch, you will probably need to moor further down towards Swarkstone where there are good mooring. The stretch you are talking about is fairly narrow with a soft bank.

Cheers

Redeye

Can anyone tell me what the mooring (short-term) possibilities are by bridge 16, Barrow Bridge, by Barrow upon Trent. It looks OK on Google earth but that doesn't mean that it is feasible because of shallow water or trolls living under the bridge :unsure:

Richard

Moorings arn't very good on that stretch, you will probably need to moor further down towards Swarkstone where there are good mooring. The stretch you are talking about is fairly narrow with a soft bank.

Thanks Redeye, what I need is reasonable access to Barrow on Trent. Perhaps not going to be so practical as I had hoped.