CERaJ Comes out in Favour of Andy Tidy

fuzzyduck

Featured Posts

Today CERaJ announced it supported Andy Tidy in his bid to be elected to C&RT council.

CERaJ Chair Mr F Duck Esq. BSC SSC GSC had the following to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We asked all the independant candidates where they stood on the Rosie and Jim question.

Dave Mayall, refused to comment.

Alan fincher, despite our sympathetic repeated questions ducked the issue.

Andy Tidy agreed they must be banned.

It is for this reason that CERaJ have decided to urge our members to place Andy Tidy as their number 1 vote in the forthcoming C&RT elections.

Canal maintenance, rights of navigation, and accountablility mean nothing, when these stuffed tearaways continue to destroy the lives of boaters daily.

you're my best fuggin pal you are, buy me a drink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest wanted

Please, I beg you, support Fuzzy in this cause, to most people Rosie and Jim and just knitted dolls who wake up when nobody else is around. But I know the truth, I have the evidence......

Sits knitting patiently awaiting fuzzy woos reply erm.... now be gentle and dont you dare Master Fuzzy ;) else I may have to resort to my witchy/ voodoo knitted dolls .......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh touche ;)

plus what does fuzzy know he is quackers lol as for myself I am a tree, say no more Inspector Morse !!!

Edited by tree

Please, I beg you, support Fuzzy in this cause, to most people Rosie and Jim and just knitted dolls who wake up when nobody else is around. But I know the truth, I have the evidence......

NOOOOOO!! leave em be they are lickle friends of mine :)

They're playing with your mind. :blink:

Listen to the sick weiros.

Tell me that's normal

awww... sweetie this mind of mine, dont need owt playing with it,as it is in itself unique :) and what is normal (hopefully I sure aint ) and hmm... norty video, they are like me they dont use swear words. Mind you I do confess to dancing around my computer chair to the gangsta tune yo bro!! ;)

Edited by tree