Squirrel backboiler ......who can I get to fit one?

Featured Posts

Hi......

I have been considering fitting a backboiler to my Morso Squirrel since I got the boat two years ago. I know I will never get round to attempting it myself, so I need to get someone local to do the job. I want the backboiler to heat water and a radiator at the back of the boat. Perhaps I am asking it the wrong question, but my laptop isn't coming up with anything useful. Anyone know of anyone?

Jan

Hi......

I have been considering fitting a backboiler to my Morso Squirrel since I got the boat two years ago. I know I will never get round to attempting it myself, so I need to get someone local to do the job. I want the backboiler to heat water and a radiator at the back of the boat. Perhaps I am asking it the wrong question, but my laptop isn't coming up with anything useful. Anyone know of anyone?

Jan

Try Jim Ling 07778 425877. He is local and very good.

Try Jim Ling 07778 425877. He is local and very good.

Thanks,

I recognise the name..... someone I was chatting with a while ago recommended him for something else, but didn't have the number with them. I will get in touch as I think he is not far from me.

Jan