Looking For Paul Spooner Nb Wibble

Bunny

Featured Posts

Looking for Paul Spooner (spoons) . Please contact me, Julie, on my e-mail julie bedell at hotmail - co - uk .If anyone knows where he is please could you contact me/him . I have been asked by members of my family to try and find him. Many thanks . Bunny

Looking for Paul Spooner (spoons) . Please contact me, Julie, on my e-mail juliebedell@hotmail.co.uk .If anyone knows where he is please could you contact me/him . I have been asked by members of my family to try and find him. Many thanks . Bunny

Hi Bunny

Last night a boater who was moored at Hawkesbury where I am, knocked on the boat and informed me of your post. I had a look on canalworld and saw your message and sent you an email to the address in the post is it correct? as I havn't heard anything. I have updated my profile with a correct email address for canalworld so maybe you can reply to this post or send me a PM (does that still work)?

Regards

Spoons

Hi Paul. I know you don't know me but I will phone you to-morrow morning, my internet access is very hit and miss at the moment. Many thanks to the boater who knocked on your boat. Regards Bunny.