Vynl Boat Signage and Names

bigshorty

Featured Posts

My link

:rolleyes: Hi All,

I have just had my boat fitted with some great new Custom Vinyl sinage and would like to reccomend their services, the chap that came out to fit the boat(Craig )was most polite and have a narrowboat them selves so have an eye for what they are doing, and understood the look I was trying to achieve quickly. They are a small company based in Leicestershire ( East midlands ) I thought I would mention it as I have always had sign writters but I am so chuffed with the result at a fraction of the cost. This is their website Sarahs Signs

http://www.boatsandcaravanvinyl.co.uk/Boat-Decals.html

Hope this is of Use to a few Thanks Paul.

Edited by bigshorty

My link

:rolleyes: Hi All,

I have just had my boat fitted with some great new Custom Vinyl sinage and would like to reccomend their services, the chap that came out to fit the boat(Craig )was most polite and have a narrowboat them selves so have an eye for what they are doing, and understood the look I was trying to achieve quickly. They are a small company based in Leicestershire ( East midlands ) I thought I would mention it as I have always had sign writters but I am so chuffed with the result at a fraction of the cost. This is their website Sarahs Signs

http://www.boatsandcaravanvinyl.co.uk/Boat-Decals.html

Hope this is of Use to a few Thanks Paul.

Hi Tim, I havent at the minute but their are quite a few images on their website of the same sort of thing, if this weather keeps up i'll be out on it over the weekend and post some images

• Greenie 1