Webasto heaters

keving

Featured Posts

Hi all.

Just read the webasto service by chris w. Great link very informative. the topic is In frequantly asked questions.

Can the webasto heater run three radiators and heat your water in the calorifier. At the same time.

Do you need a extra pump for the heating of radiators or will the webasto pump on it's own be okay.

And can you just use the webasto for heating water only in hot weather. Turning off the radiators.

Also is it a blow heater as well as a water heater

has any one got a diagram of there central heating system using a webasto.

There's so many options I'd like to use a webasto heater as well as a solid fuel stove to heat the boat and also supply the hot water.

From what I've read on the forum it's best to have a back up.

Cheers kevin

Hi all.

Just read the webasto service by chris w. Great link very informative. the topic is In frequantly asked questions.

Can the webasto heater run three radiators and heat your water in the calorifier. At the same time.

Do you need a extra pump for the heating of radiators or will the webasto pump on it's own be okay.

And can you just use the webasto for heating water only in hot weather. Turning off the radiators.

Also is it a blow heater as well as a water heater

has any one got a diagram of there central heating system using a webasto.

There's so many options I'd like to use a webasto heater as well as a solid fuel stove to heat the boat and also supply the hot water.

From what I've read on the forum it's best to have a back up.

Cheers kevin

Someone will be along soon with more techky information, but in brief depeding on how your boat is plumbed in- 3 rads & calorifier is fine at the same time; Webasto has suitable pump built in so don't worry; unit can heat calorifier only of you shut of the rad/rads with a valve; on Salix we have the backup for heating/hot water seperate from the Webasto - good to have a back up.