Posting via BlackBerry.

Featured Posts

Over the past couple of weeks boating I have struggled with indifferent internet access and a regular inability to post in here.

Can do little about Oranges coverage but even when I had a signal I would often struggle to create or edit a post using either the std. browser that is installed on a BB or using Opera Mini which in all other respects was excellent.

I was often simply unable to get the cursor to appear in the edit box or I could but then couldn't get it out out again to click on submit post.

Editing posts often ended up being gobblydegook.

With a bit of playing around I have found that turning off the the RTF edit option on My Controls - board settings and setting it to standard editor seems (we'll see) to have resolved this. I turned this on a few weeks ago and again have noted it's only compatible with certain browsers - Opera Mini not being one of them.

I'm guessing because the forum doesn't have a 'mobile version' of it's software it doesn't know it's being accessed by a mobile device and can't change the version you look at when you do so (like eBay does)

Anyway the info. may be useful to others.