Stoppages Staff & Worcs

Featured Posts

Waterscape.com shows the following stoppages for Gothersley & Greensforge locks:

28 Nov 2005 - 2 Dec 2005 Stoppage: Lock 14, Gothersley Lock - Lock 16, Greensforge Lock

.... and later in the listing ....

5 - 9 Dec 2005 Stoppage: Lock 14, Gothersley Lock - Lock 16, Greensforge Lock

Should I interpret this as meaning that both locks are out of commision from Nov 28 to 9 Dec, but that there is a "window of availabilty" on the weekend of 3rd & 4th Dec ??

If so, is the normal way that this kind of thing is shown?

Peter (confused of S&W)

You can download the whole stoppage program from Waterscape, cant remember web address but someone will have it. This is easier to interpret.

Gothersley Lock 14 to Gothersley Lock

(28 Nov 05 - 2 Dec) (5 Dec 05 - 9 Dec 05)

So yes there is a window between the dates. However I would phone them nearer the time and ask if all is on schedule. It is usually and most of the time, in my experience, work finishes early.

I have the stoppage list in front of me so if you cant download it ask away.

Found it

http://www.waterscape.com/boating/stoppage...ges_2005-06.pdf

"Waterscape.com shows the following stoppages for ......."

Hi Yamanx

Thats where I got the info from. Didn't use the pdf, takes too long to load without broadband and didn't need the whole system anyway. I just use the links and view the section I'm interested in, for the dates I'm interested in.

I just think it's a daft way of stating this particular stoppage(s) and needed to know if I'd interpreted it correctly.

Peter