Klauke hydraulic Crimpers

Bat & Frog

Featured Posts

I have use of a Klauke EK22W+ battery operated hydraulic crimper and need to find some dies to fit. Would anyone know of other dies that fit this as Klauke ones are £55 single die set. Thanks

or web auction / forum sites where they may come up for sale.

Edited by Bat & Frog

I have use of a Klauke EK22W+ battery operated hydraulic crimper and need to find some dies to fit. Would anyone know of other dies that fit this as Klauke ones are £70 single die set. Thanks

Was hoping I could help but having just looked at the link below I'm afraid I have nothing like them, sorry.

http://www.klauke.de/tech-dok/files/anleitungen/HE9222.pdf

Was hoping I could help but having just looked at the link below I'm afraid I have nothing like them, sorry.

http://www.klauke.de/tech-dok/files/anleitungen/HE9222.pdf

These look similar to the Burndy type, fairly standard for bigger crimpers. Secondhand dies come up on ebay sometimes, especially in the US. Ebay item no. 260232647199, for instance. Of course you would need to check whether they do fit. I have a feeling some of the cheap asian imports use that type, probably cheaper to buy a complete kit with dies and crimper than individual dies.

Probably not really of interest but I could sell you a complete kit with electro-hydraulic pump and separate crimping head, and a dozen or so die sets, it's just short of the connecting hose :lol:

You'd probably be better buying a manual adjustable crimper, to be perfectly honest.

Tim

Edited by Timleech