Refrigerator

Rupert

Featured Posts

My Coolmatic has failed - can't complain after 14 years. What is the best 12V boat frig available now. By best I mean low start current, minimum battery drain, and of course quality build that will last another 14 years. I seem to remember reading about a clever frig that stored energy, then when battery voltage was too low to start continued running on the stored energy ??

Thanks for any advice.

Rupert.

My Coolmatic has failed - can't complain after 14 years. What is the best 12V boat frig available now. By best I mean low start current, minimum battery drain, and of course quality build that will last another 14 years. I seem to remember reading about a clever frig that stored energy, then when battery voltage was too low to start continued running on the stored energy ??

Thanks for any advice.

Rupert.

If I had taken the trouble to look, I would have seen that there is a thread allready running on this subject.

Sorry

Rupert