Solar Panels.

niloc

Featured Posts

Have decided to purchase 1 or 2 solar panels , plus a reg. I have seen threads on this subject, but my ? is simple. I have 330ah of batts and only a 60a load over 24 hours. I was thinking of 2 65w panels , mainly because of the price. Each one can be switched independantly inhot,sunny weather. Plus 130 w seems better in the winter. Where is the best place to purchase solar panels? Dont want to get bogged down on calculations etc, simply is there a good company out there somewhere?

Have decided to purchase 1 or 2 solar panels , plus a reg. I have seen threads on this subject, but my ? is simple. I have 330ah of batts and only a 60a load over 24 hours. I was thinking of 2 65w panels , mainly because of the price. Each one can be switched independantly inhot,sunny weather. Plus 130 w seems better in the winter. Where is the best place to purchase solar panels? Dont want to get bogged down on calculations etc, simply is there a good company out there somewhere?

I have 2 Solara panels (sem-flexible) from Barden batteries. I am pleased with them. They are running my fridge, lights, TV, pumps and radio etc. They will not, of course, run kettles and so on. Mind you, it's sunny and the longest day-ish. Hardly worth switching them ? These panels bend enough to stick them to the curve of the deck and you can walk on them. barden are very good with technical advice.

Cheers