Boat Lengths and Locks

Nige

Featured Posts

Yeah, well done.

- Whats name of the boat? I'll look out for you if and when we go that way.

Daniel (SNB EmilyAnne)

29857[/snapback]

Hi Guys,

My boats name is "Discovery" she's black hulled with navy blue upperworks. She's moored on the bend near bridge 159. Pull up alongside for a cuppa any weekend !!!

Cheers

Nige

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

My boats name is "Discovery" she's black hulled with navy blue upperworks. She's moored on the bend near bridge 159. Pull up alongside for a cuppa any weekend !!!

Cheers

Nige

29967[/snapback]

Is there no end to this moorings saga ???

I am in shellshock again... :lol:

I could now be out of a mooring AGAIN........

Wanting to be totally legal and honest and above board etc etc I sent off all my forms this week for BW License, Change of name and Ownership, and end of garden mooring. This morning I get a lovely call from BW North West telling me that the landowner has not applied for permission to have moorings at the site, and to cut a long story short it's all now up in the air.

Apparently they will be contacting him, arranging a site visit and inspecting everything to see if he can continue to have moorings there.....and if the answer is no......then Im back to square one......60 odd feet of boat and no where to put her....Why the hell is life NEVER simple..............

Nige