Boats with Solid Fuel Firers

OGGDOG

Featured Posts

Hi any ideas, we were planning to hire a boat with soild fuel stove/fire in early march and cruise the llangollen but i see there will be some stoppages at new marton locks, which will prevent us getting very far.

Does anyone know of any other 4 berth craft which we could hire on a pleaseant stretch of waterway with not too many locks

Hi any ideas, we were planning to hire a boat with soild fuel stove/fire in early march and cruise the llangollen but i see there will be some stoppages at new marton locks, which will prevent us getting very far.

Does anyone know of any other 4 berth craft which we could hire on a pleaseant stretch of waterway with not too many locks

Anglo Welsh still have a few with fires in at Tardebigge, you can come back down, bounce down to Lapworth, then into Brum, up to the black country museum (3 locks and Birmingham, maybe not pleasant but interesting... but I'll keep typing) then back again. Otherwise it's not too bad a pound for a few days arsing around between Brum/ Tardeigge and Lapworth.

http://www.middlewichboats.co.uk/

How about this.........

Llangollen is also closed at Hurleston until March 9th. Chas Hardern at Beeston hires out all winter and after 9th March you can get onto the Llangollen from them. They have a two berth with a coal fire. We site : www.chashardern.co.uk