Happy New Year

mikevye

Featured Posts

Just like to thank and wish all the contributors to the forum a happy new year and all the best for the new year. Whilst not wishing to single out members I think Gibbo and Chris have given me substantial help on the electrical front and who can forget the battle and banter on the calorifier front where certain individuals kept me in stitches with the slanging match that ensued. Have you any favourites during the year?

Just like to thank and wish all the contributors to the forum a happy new year and all the best for the new year. Whilst not wishing to single out members I think Gibbo and Chris have given me substantial help on the electrical front and who can forget the battle and banter on the calorifier front where certain individuals kept me in stitches with the slanging match that ensued. Have you any favourites during the year?

Well thank you from me