Box Cat

NB Willawaw

Featured Posts

Pav,

Sorry to hear your sad news.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that.

And Thank You to all others who have also contacted me, but I have yet to reply back to.

We have had a number messages from other folk since we sadly had to have Box put to sleep on Monday, and they are all very much appreciated.

Regards,

Pav.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that.

And Thank You to all others who have also contacted me, but I have yet to reply back to.

We have had a number messages from other folk since we sadly had to have Box put to sleep on Monday, and they are all very much appreciated.

Regards,

Pav.

I'm not in the loop but can guess the circumstances. Having taken a much loved but terminally ill cat to be put to sleep I do sympathise.

To brighten things up a but go onto Youtube and have a look at "cat wake up call" posted by SteveCDMA.

It's had nearly a million hits and it's hillarious.

Well it is if you've ever had a cat.

Regards AW (and Rusty)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for that.

Regards,

Pav.

So sorry to hear your news. You will meet again over the Rainbow Bridge into the summerlands. Enjoy the memories of all your happy times together.

D