i need your help

charliemr04

Featured Posts

I think everyone has said the stuff we are thinking, but we really felt your fear reading your 1st message.

I'v just had a baby and am planning to raise her on the boats and am hoping she will love it. It's a big issue though. Am scared she will, one day realise she's missed out on all the stuff most kids get. Am hoping the riches she gains from boating will make up for it. You will lose part of the life you know and trust but you will gain so much to replace it all with. Parents always get stuff wrong, but your nt having to do this by yourself. Having friends etc i don't think will be as big an issue as you might think. I've only been in the network im currently in for 6-9 months and already I feel like I'm part of a huge family. Hope it all works out ok. Change is always scarey. Hardly ever as bad as you think though. Love and cuddles

My dad is determend to sell our house and to move on a boat next year.

im will be 16 then and as a 16 year old girl am totally freaked out about this idea

the fact we will be living on a small boat

having to go with out normal thing like a big bedroom

having to move every 14 days

never having a proper boyfriend, or friends because we will always be moving

please help me by tell me im over reacting and teenage girls can have a great life living on a boat

because at the moment im dreading it

I personally don't think it will be easy to continue your education if you have to move every 14 days. Can't your father wait another two years till you go to university? We left our 20yr old in our house with a couple of lodgers whilst we went off boating as CCers. She found it difficult even then. Once the house has gone there is no going back costs don't allow it. We did have our youngest living on the boat with us for awhile. She had to phone up before she left work to find out where we were and then work out how to reach us. Luckily this was a very short stop gap till she got other accommodation.

Good luck whatever he decides. Sue