Mooring wanted Leeds&Liverpool

MarkAdrian

Featured Posts

Hi Guys, my mate is about to venture in to the boating world and is looking for a reasonably priced offside mooring (25ft)some where around the Bingley area. Anyone know the area, or of any spare moorings? Thanx

Hi, Craven Cruising Club have moorings on the offside above Bingley Five Rise, I don't know if they have any vacancies, give them a ring. You could also try Snaygil Boats, they are near Skipton but it's only a couple of hours or so by boat to Bingley. There are a couple of newish farmers field moorings around, one near Silsden but I don't have any contact info. There are the odd BW moorings around but most are on the towpath side.

Stewart

Hi Guys, my mate is about to venture in to the boating world and is looking for a reasonably priced offside mooring (25ft)some where around the Bingley area. Anyone know the area, or of any spare moorings? Thanx

BW mooring tenders are now live. Think they've got something your way. Check out www.waterscape.com

Best of luck,

D