Bio Diesel

Echo_Wink

Featured Posts

I've have an Isuzu engine on my boat and when I asked on the familiarisation course you get to go on when you buy the boat they said it could be run on Bio Diesel without modification. The only trouble is I can't find a supplier. There are sites on the net which look hopeful, but I haven't managed to get in touch yet despite several attempts. I remember reading that it sells for about 20p a litre, although maybe this was in Europe. With all the benefits associated I cannot understand why it is proving to be so hard to get hold of. A friend told me in a lot of European countries it is available on every garage forecourt. I don't understand why farmers are being paid to leave fields fallow, while at the same time our government are spending millions fighting and killing innocent people in far off lands to secure oil supplies. Surely bio diesel offers a partial solution to some of the problems ? Have I missed the point somewhere ?