Replacement light lens - can anyone help?

DomX

Featured Posts

I've managed to break one of the glass light lenses in the low voltage lights on our boat. It's a 2006 Liverpool Boat. Here's a photo in case it helps.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12090646@N04/8729939578/

If anyone can point me towards a supplier of these lights or a good source for the opaque lenses, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Dom.

Hi Dom

To be honest I just glanced over this post, but out of interest I looked at your link and I think I may have something similar in the back of the garage, not low voltage fitting but the surround and the GLASS look very similar. I'll fish them out and post dimensions

Catch ya later

David

I've managed to break one of the glass light lenses in the low voltage lights on our boat. It's a 2006 Liverpool Boat. Here's a photo in case it helps.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12090646@N04/8729939578/

If anyone can point me towards a supplier of these lights or a good source for the opaque lenses, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Dom.

You may find that Aquafax supply them....(Linky)

Hi Dom

To be honest I just glanced over this post, but out of interest I looked at your link and I think I may have something similar in the back of the garage, not low voltage fitting but the surround and the GLASS look very similar. I'll fish them out and post dimensions

Catch ya later

David

Thanks David... that's very kind of you. I'll measure up when I'm down at the boat today and, hopefully, we'll have a match.

Dom.