That court case

iteldoo4me

Featured Posts

I plan on creating a petition to secure a safe protection for boat builders and prospective boat purchasers,in my quest to create legislations within this industry.If any one reading this would be interested in assisting me,by writing to me with their views,I will be extremely gratefull,and with my close liason with the Boat Safety Scheme,local MP, boat builders, & TS,it all helps,....!All correspondance will be kept as private,so PM me if you want to help.A million thanks again to all of you you have messaged me,its a long journey ahead,but its got to be worth getting through those closed doors :P I am confronted with.Take it easy out there,and if your off to Crick on the Saturday let know I'll send you my mobile no.,there are a few from here I'll be meeting up with,you never know canal world members could all be having a pint on Saturday!!!!!!! together :huh: