CANAL PUSHERS - cover revealed/pre-orders available

TheGrifter

Featured Posts

Delighted to reveal the cover of my debut novel CANAL PUSHERS (by Andy Griffee) which is the first of the Jumping Jack Flash series of crime thrillers set on the canals and rivers of the UK.  Written with the expert input of a trio of Canal World forum members, CANAL PUSHERS is based on the Midlands canals and will be published this May 2nd.  Join newly divorced ex-journalist Jack and Nina, a stranger he meets on the towpath, as they tangle with the media, organised crime and a serial killer nicknamed the Canal Pusher who is stalking the region's waterways.  The series continues with Jack onboard his 64ft stern cruiser, Jumping Jack Flash, as he moves on to Bath in book 2 (called River Rats.) Book 3, currently being researched, will be based on the Thames at Oxford.  

Canal-Pushers-Mock.gif

Edited by Athy

Congratulations on its publication.However, not wishing to belittle your effort, we don't allow commercial advertising on here unless you have permission from the site owner. Hence I've removed the sales details for the time being.If you haven't, contact "Dhutch" the site owner and ask his permission - if that is granted, you can write about your book as much as you like.

If any forum members would like to pre-order a signed hardback first edition of CANAL PUSHERS by Andy Griffee, it is available via www.orphanspublishing.co.uk. Unsigned copies are also available to pre-order before the May 2nd launch date either online from Amazon or Waterstones or by calling into any good bookshop.  

(nb permission for these links to be publicised on Canal World has been secured from the site owner - subject to it being done in a reasonable fashion and subject to review.)

Canal-Pushers-Mock.gif

On 01/02/2019 at 14:57, TheGrifter said:

Apologies - I am a relative newcomer to both the forum and to fiction writing. I shall contact Dhutch as you suggest. 

You'll fit in nicely. There's a lot of fiction here, about the supposed benefits of Brexit. 

Edited by Jim Riley
  • Haha 1

On 01/02/2019 at 17:24, BruceinSanity said:

Will there be an ebook version? Lots of us liveaboards don’t buy paper books for space reasons.

It's Ok, they float looking at the pictures above, just tow them along behind you.

Congratulations in getting to print Andy and good luck with sales, a cracking good read.?