Surveyors in Droitwich (Worcester)

vanboosh

Featured Posts

I have found my boat (yay!) which its currently moored in Droitwich.

Does anyone have any recommendations for surveyors in the area? I've been given a list by the broker:

Peter Brookes

Ian Jones

Trevor Whitling

Tom Keeling

Barrie Morse

Chris Williams

6 hours ago, vanboosh said:

I have found my boat (yay!) which its currently moored in Droitwich.

Does anyone have any recommendations for surveyors in the area? I've been given a list by the broker:

Peter Brookes

Ian Jones

Trevor Whitling

Tom Keeling

Barrie Morse

Chris Williams

I have had dealings personaly with three of those. I now only ever use Tom Keeling or Barrie Morse. Tom Keeling always does my boats MOT.

• 3 weeks later...

Little update for all: Tom was swamped, Trevor didn't answer but Peter Brookes got back to me and was booked in to do my survey which I had done on Friday. A couple of very minor things - starter battery and gas regulator needs to be replaced soon, and the prop shaft dry seal was leaking, but these should all be sorted.

I'd also like to recommend Peter to anyone in the area. He was really thorough, very friendly and prompt. He didn't mind me hovering around watching the survey take place and asking occasional questions (although I made sure to mostly stay out of his way so he could work) and he spent some time with me afterwards explaining various bits and bobs. 

So all very exciting stuff and I should be 'collecting the keys' on or near to the 5th of March! Photos soon after that!

Edited by vanboosh
  • Happy 1