Idle v Dremmel

Clodi

Featured Posts

Quick question, my cordless Dremmel 800 multifoil finally died last night, typical as I'd just purchased 2 spare 10.5v batteries.

Now a new Dremmel cordless with spare battery is around £120 whereas in my local Lisle they.currently have their own version for considerably less.

Ihas anyone tried the Lidle cordless and is it any good?

I bought one some years ago and found it under powered but that was in comparison to a mains non-branded one. I also found its battery connection strips tarnished and charging on the boat was not as easy as it could be. In summer it was too hot & in winter too cold but that might apply to any lithium rechargeable device..

1 hour ago, Clodi said:

Quick question, my cordless Dremmel 800 multifoil finally died last night, typical as I'd just purchased 2 spare 10.5v batteries.

Now a new Dremmel cordless with spare battery is around £120 whereas in my local Lisle they.currently have their own version for considerably less.

Ihas anyone tried the Lidle cordless and is it any good?

The Lidl & Aldi stuff is quite good quality and they have a 3 year warranty.

I needed a new Dremel but as I only needed something for a little occasional fettling I bought a Voche  from eBay.

USB charging, lithium battery only 3 speeds but it did the job nicely, cost? £15-00 so what's not to like.

Phil 

Edited by Phil Ambrose

Sod's law there were none left today when I got there. There was however the last 200+ piece accessory case reduced to £9 so I snapped thaat up and have just purchased the Parkside cordless multi-tool for £26 via eBay buy it now.?