Ebay 15% off boating parts & accessories

magictime

Featured Posts

Ebay seem to be running one of their discount offers this week - they're promoting it in my Ebay app as 15% off in the 'motoring' category, which already includes 'motorhome parts and accessories', but actually I think it takes in 'vehicle parts and accessories' including all the 'boat' stuff too. I'm struggling to find the offer on their site rather than the app, so the best I can do for a link is this:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/15-off-motoring-at-ebay-with-code-minimum-spend-20-max-discount-70-3170489

- which has a further link through to the right category on Ebay. The code you need is 'TRYME15'. Valid till Jan 31, £20 minimum spend, £70 maximum discount.

Could be a good chance to make a big purchase like a set of batteries or whatnot - in my experience these Ebay discounts are a great way to save some money on items that always seem to be basically full price everywhere you look.

• Love 1