Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
david415

Boat yard

Featured Posts

Hi everyone new to narrow boating currently in the Braunston area looking for somewhere to haul out to do some diy whilst living aboard any suggestions welcome thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, david415 said:

Hi everyone new to narrow boating currently in the Braunston area looking for somewhere to haul out to do some diy whilst living aboard any suggestions welcome thanks 

Debdale is probably the best in your general area or Yelvertoft which is closer - sadly neither are cheap - Roger at bottom lock might be happy to help as suggested above but probably not if its for more than a few days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Halsey said:

Debdale is probably the best in your general area or Yelvertoft which is closer - sadly neither are cheap - Roger at bottom lock might be happy to help as suggested above but probably not if its for more than a few days

Grantham's Bridge are excellent. I've used their dry dock in the past and their engineering back up is superb. Very knowledgeable people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Up-Side-Down said:

Grantham's Bridge are excellent. I've used their dry dock in the past and their engineering back up is superb. Very knowledgeable people.

Completely agree as they are my go to yard BUT I don't think Dave can accommodate DIY unless it fits other aspects like blacking - the OP gives the impression this will be a longer timeframe than 4 days - on reflection Yelvertoft would be definitely be my choice if its longer term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.