Toilets, whats yours

ditchcrawler

Featured Posts

Kate Saffin has put a survey together about toilets, so now is your chance to have your say on what's your favourite, trouble is its anonymous so no one will know what you said . https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BoatingLoos

Edited by ditchcrawler
missed h

5 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Kate Saffin has put a survey together about toilets, so now is your chance to have your say on what's your favourite, trouble is its anonymous so no one will know what you said . ttps://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BoatingLoos

Kate is a nutter isnt she!!

Well that was fun.

I said that a self service pump out facility in the centre of Birmingham would be welcome.

We were there over Christmas.

The Sherborne Wharf operated facilities, on the Main Line by the Distillery, had a notice up saying PO would only be available for two hours in the morning and another two in the afternoon and that they would only take 'elsan treated' (sic) sewerage.

5 hours ago, Victor Vectis said:

Well that was fun.

I said that a self service pump out facility in the centre of Birmingham would be welcome.

We were there over Christmas.

The Sherborne Wharf operated facilities, on the Main Line by the Distillery, had a notice up saying PO would only be available for two hours in the morning and another two in the afternoon and that they would only take 'elsan treated' (sic) sewerage.

I always use the loo sluice at top Farmers lock, never had a problem but I always leave it clean. CRT staff have never said not to use it as a pump out, its on main drainage. But then we have all our own gear.