River Nene and River Ouse slip ways.

River Nene angler

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, Scholar Gypsy said:

Yes, there is one at Ely on the waterside (next to the bridge over to Cathedral marina). I think there  is also one at Brandon, just below the lock, but I may be imagining that and I am not sure there is easy road access.

Your right there is one at Brandon

I would suggest the OP takes a ride round and checks these out before turning up with the boat

Capture.JPG

Edited by ditchcrawler
  • Greenie 1

On 20/01/2019 at 11:29, pearley said:

Ignore the one shown at Godmanchester. First the EA built a flood bank across it then the council erected the town sign in front. 

Thanks for that.  I have updated boatlaunch with your comment - anyone can edit the slipway information by clicking the button in the lower left if the details are out of date.

It's only any use if kept accurate, and local knowledge is the only way to keep it useful.

1 hour ago, TheBiscuits said:

... I have updated boatlaunch with your comment - anyone can edit the slipway information by clicking the button in the lower left if the details are out of date.

It's only any use if kept accurate, and local knowledge is the only way to keep it useful.

TheBiscuits - I've been struggling to access Boatlaunch with Firefox, Chrome, or Edge - although I've used it in the past.  Am I doing something wrong??

1 hour ago, David Maynard said:

TheBiscuits - I've been struggling to access Boatlaunch with Firefox, Chrome, or Edge - although I've used it in the past.  Am I doing something wrong??

Hmm... it works fine on Safari on my iPhone.