webasto H87! error code?????

markc

Featured Posts

does anyone know what this error code is H87! I have a wabasto thermal top-evo diesel water heater with a webasto multicontrol,  H87! error code comes up when I try to start the heater,i've looked online, on the webasto website and found nothing with that error code???????????????????????????

47 minutes ago, markc said:

does anyone know what this error code is H87! I have a wabasto thermal top-evo diesel water heater with a webasto multicontrol,  H87! error code comes up when I try to start the heater,i've looked online, on the webasto website and found nothing with that error code???????????????????????????

H87 D135 Heater lock-out permanent

Permanent heater lock-out has been activated

1) Delete heater lock-out - attempt restart

2) Read out additional fault messages and work through their recommendation for action

http://mmc-manuals.ru/all_webasto/heaters/service_manuals/water_heater/TTEvo/1316370A_Workshop_manual_Thermo_Top_Evo_EN_WEB.pdf

thankyou for that, have been on that site etc, the problem I've got is that I have no additional fault messages so d'nt know where to start, it does mention taking the fuse out for 10 seconds but again I cannot seem to find even that.

1 hour ago, markc said:

thankyou for that, have been on that site etc, the problem I've got is that I have no additional fault messages so d'nt know where to start, it does mention taking the fuse out for 10 seconds but again I cannot seem to find even that.

In a correctly installed system it will be near the batteries.  There is a dedicated fuse holder in the wire that runs from the Webasto to the batteries.

• 11 months later...
On 19/01/2019 at 00:24, TheBiscuits said:

H87 D135 Heater lock-out permanent

Permanent heater lock-out has been activated

1) Delete heater lock-out - attempt restart

2) Read out additional fault messages and work through their recommendation for action

http://mmc-manuals.ru/all_webasto/heaters/service_manuals/water_heater/TTEvo/1316370A_Workshop_manual_Thermo_Top_Evo_EN_WEB.pdf

I have the same problem. H87 error. I deleted the error code and removed the fuse. It still comes up every time I try to start my Thermo  Top Evo. Does it mean permanent lock out?

10 hours ago, Tinz said:

I have the same problem. H87 error. I deleted the error code and removed the fuse. It still comes up every time I try to start my Thermo  Top Evo. Does it mean permanent lock out?

According to 5.1.1-5 in the above manual, yes.