Our 2018 journeys

Keeping Up

Featured Posts

I’ve written up the tale of our 2018 canal journeys, with once again plenty of photos. This year we travelled down to Gloucester, then up to Llangollen, and by a long route via Wolverhampton to avoid the embankment breach at Middlewich we went back up to Macclesfield before heading south again to spend a month on the River Thames. I do hope you enjoy reading about it all.

I also hope you enjoyed reading the tale of our earlier 2018 epic cruise across Europe; thank you to all those people who replied back to me with such positive comments. Some people reported difficulty in viewing the videos that I’d included on those pages (particularly the amazing video of the automatic violin player) when using tablets or mobile phones, following a software update within YouTube. I have re-written those pages now so that the videos will play properly, so please take another look if you had any difficulties before. Older pages with videos will also be re-written over the next few days.

• Greenie 1