Small sofas for narrowboats

MichaelG

Featured Posts

Hi all, I'm considering getting a small sofa for the boat and found this company online, www.nabru.co.uk. I would create a link but I'm not that clever. They do a range of sofas starting at two seaters which are pretty reasonably priced at about £300. They look to be particularly suitable for boats as the smaller ones are quite compact and they are delivered in pieces and the frames and upholstered sections slot together in situ so no access issues. Being online though you don't get to try them out so no way of knowing how comfy they are. I wonder if anyone on the forum has purchased from them before? Regards, Michael.

11 minutes ago, KevMc said:

Yes I've got one and its really good.  They do have a showroom in Uxbridge where you can go to look.  They'll also send fabric samples if you want.

Thanks KevMc, I didnt spot they had a showroom, thought they were online only. Might be worth a visit.