New Kedian side hatch

magictime

Featured Posts

The new side hatch looks really great, this is something I plan to have done to my boat this year.

Wonder if you would be happy to share some info on the work, maybe in a PM if that works better.

Time-scales.

Flexibility in design options

and of course apx costs.

Would also appreciate Martins contact details.

Cheers,

11 minutes ago, Fender151 said:

The new side hatch looks really great, this is something I plan to have done to my boat this year.

Wonder if you would be happy to share some info on the work, maybe in a PM if that works better.

Time-scales.

and of course apx costs.

Would also appreciate Martins contact details.

Cheers,

Martin I think is a member on here http://www.kedianengineering.co.uk/index.html

3 hours ago, Fender151 said:

Time-scales.

and of course apx costs.

Would also appreciate Martins contact details

Thanks! We ordered and paid a deposit in late October; Martin did a long drive to come and measure up so did ask for fuel costs at the same time. He certainly offers a simple steel option as well as the glazed option we went for (which is double-glazed incidentally) and I think would have been happy to alter the size of opening if required, although in our case it was built to fit an existing window opening. Overall cost was just over £1000.