Do you liveabroad? Show us your digs

golden_chapati

Featured Posts

If you have bought a boat with 3k left over, then hang on to it.  After a few months living aboard you will know what really needs doing.  Spending it on a new floor and kitchen now is daft if the boat starts sinking or you have no heat/water/leccy or leaking roof, or dead engine etc. and you have no money left to sort it.

2 hours ago, doratheexplorer said:

If you have bought a boat with 3k left over, then hang on to it.  After a few months living aboard you will know what really needs doing.  Spending it on a new floor and kitchen now is daft if the boat starts sinking or you have no heat/water/leccy or leaking roof, or dead engine etc. and you have no money left to sort it.

^^^^^^^^^  This is the most sensible post I have seen this year!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

When you have experienced the life, even for just those few months, you will know if your ideas for improvement need updating. 

1 hour ago, Winn said:

^^^^^^^^^  This is the most sensible post I have seen this year!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

When you have experienced the life, even for just those few months, you will know if your ideas for improvement need updating. 

Please don't accuse me of being sensible.  I've never been so insulted!  

You should take your £3k and buy a jetski for commuting.

• Greenie 3

18 hours ago, zenataomm said:

I lived abroad in 1974 for three and a half years.  

It was Northern Spain, Pamplona, where they run the bulls through the streets.

I might have some photos somewhere, but don't understand why you're interested.

My first liveaboard was also in 1974 ? I may have the odd foto kicking about but if not just google F127 and there are pictures of it on line ?

5 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

My first liveaboard was also in 1974 ? I may have the odd foto kicking about but if not just google F127 and there are pictures of it on line ?

Didnt realise you were an expert on panel heaters. Did you use eco fans on them? ?

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 22.06.05.png

On 14/01/2019 at 18:36, golden_chapati said:

Hi all,

I'm close to buying a narrowboat. I have about 3k to spend on kitting it out inside. I was hoping you could post some pictures so I can get some inspiration! Would love to see what you've done with yours!

Register with Pinterest, and pin interesting images you find on the internet to different Pinterest boards to review later. It's fun.