Traditional Narrow Boat

Big Paul

Featured Posts

Hi all, just joined canal world. In the process of purchasing a project boat and have noticed it was chatted about in may 2015, its made by Coles Morton and is named King Arthur can any one give me any information and history on this vessel please, plan to restore into a full time live aboard for myself and wife to retire onto to cruise whole waterway system in 4 years time, also anyone have a Bukh 2G105 Engine or any information on this engine regards Paul       

Hi hope you don’t mind me asking, are you definitely having this boat as I was just about to arrange a visit to look at it when I became aware of you post? I f you are definite I won’t bother going

No, something not right here with this boat asked for some prove of ownership and he got a bit uneasy with me and stopped replying to my text messages and wouldn't answer phone even thou he was texting me told him we could sort out some how and was still interested and he stop communicating with me, be careful if you contact him, to answer your question NO AM STEERING CLEAR OF THIS ONE    Regards Paul