Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Kendorr

I think this group should be brought to a wider audience

Featured Posts

Never seen a violin played with a pair of knitting needles before. Mrs Bob uses them for knitting. Yes, very good. Were you there?

9 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Never seen a violin played with a pair of knitting needles before. Mrs Bob uses them for knitting. Yes, very good. Were you there?

I wasn't there, but I've seen them twice, once in Barton upon Humber and more recently in Hull. They are so full of energy and obviously enjoy what they are doing. They started off busking in York.

We saw them at Cropredy a couple of years ago and they were most invigorating. I see that this gig was at Moira Furnace, on the restored but separate section of the Ashby Canal - a restoration fund-raiser, perhaps?

I just checked in my old programmes. You are quite correct.