Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
bramley

Northampton Arm Help

Featured Posts

Hi All

 

I have been a member here for 15 years, i am sure i was member 183 or something but we can no longer go back and check :)

 

I live a stones throw away from lock 13 on the Northampton arm. 

 

So anybody single handed or not looking for a bit of help on this arm please give me a call / text? Willing to help. Experienced boater. I can help with the locks, setting them up and so on. 

 

13 - 17 is spread out but can help to this also. 

 

give me a message on 07852560411 

 

Cheers

Ross 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you do this for free or do you like to be paid in cider  😀 (have you met the other "lock helper" on this flight?????)

 

...............Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dmr said:

Do you do this for free or do you like to be paid in cider  😀 (have you met the other "lock helper" on this flight?????)

 

...............Dave

So have I and don't want to meet him again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bramley said:

 

 

So anybody single handed or not looking for a bit of help on this arm …………... 

 

 

Good for you Ross (I think), are you in the habit of only helping those who don't want you to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bramley said:

Hi All

 

I have been a member here for 15 years, i am sure i was member 183 or something but we can no longer go back and check :)

 

I live a stones throw away from lock 13 on the Northampton arm. 

 

So anybody single handed or not looking for a bit of help on this arm please give me a call / text? Willing to help. Experienced boater. I can help with the locks, setting them up and so on. 

 

13 - 17 is spread out but can help to this also. 

 

give me a message on 07852560411 

 

Cheers

Ross 

 

Member Number 170. Go onto your profile and hover over your name at the bottom of the page, a white panel will come up with your forum name and membeship number.

 

 

Edited by David Schweizer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dmr said:

Do you do this for free or do you like to be paid in cider  😀 (have you met the other "lock helper" on this flight?????)

 

...............Dave

 

I have read about him. I don’t want paying ? Nor do I drown myself with cider 

 

i am happy to help and love canals so it’s actually somthing I enjoy 

6 hours ago, zenataomm said:

Good for you Ross (I think), are you in the habit of only helping those who don't want you to?

Typo sorry :) 

  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good pleasant thing to do. Well done. I hope you get people wanting help.

 

Is your surname Apple?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

A good pleasant thing to do. Well done. I hope you get people wanting help.

 

Is your surname Apple?

My first boat was called Bramley :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

We're planning on doing the Nene to Peterborough and back sometime around mid April.

 

Any help with some of the locks on the Northampton Arm would be gratefully received so I'll be in touch nearer the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.