LPG mentor required

Featured Posts

hi, I'm currently completing my LPG boats training at college and need a mentor to work alongside learning to practical side of installation, fault/leak finding, landlord checks and have my portfolio signed off, the mentor needs to be gas safe registered and id be quite happy to travel to work alongside you, I'm quite happy to pay towards the help you provide, and you get a free helper monkey to assist you, I'm insured through my current job and passed through the college as gas safe whilst overseen by a gas safe mentor, I'm based at a wharf in Stafford but willing to travel

59 minutes ago, Callum sumner said:

hi, I'm currently completing my LPG boats training at college and need a mentor to work alongside learning to practical side of installation, fault/leak finding, landlord checks and have my portfolio signed off, the mentor needs to be gas safe registered and id be quite happy to travel to work alongside you, I'm quite happy to pay towards the help you provide, and you get a free helper monkey to assist you, I'm insured through my current job and passed through the college as gas safe whilst overseen by a gas safe mentor, I'm based at a wharf in Stafford but willing to travel

Good luck.

2 hours ago, Callum sumner said:

Hi 

I cant help but its nice to see someone looking instead of just expecting the world to come to them. I hope you find someone willing to help you.

Hi Callum,

I can help you get some local experience for a day as a starter for you; 12th Feb at Autherley Junction which is not too far for you. Landlord's inspections mainly with some minor repair and servicing as it arises. 

Can you send me some contact details please, if you are interested?

Regards

Tom Keeling

30 minutes ago, keelingtom said:

Hi Callum,

I can help you get some local experience for a day as a starter for you; 12th Feb at Autherley Junction which is not too far for you. Landlord's inspections mainly with some minor repair and servicing as it arises. 

Can you send me some contact details please, if you are interested?

Regards

Tom Keeling

Well done Tom, he couldnt do any better than going out with you ?

Tim