Alternator Brackets

DasDsm

Featured Posts

Hi all,

Does anyone know who could make a bottom alternator bracket to allow a Mastervolt 12/130 alternator to fit into a Beta 43?  I'm replacing the existing standard 175amp alternator to something smarter with the Alpha Pro to allow better control of charging with Lithium but even with lots of measurements before I know find that the fan of the alternator just strikes the bottom alternator bracket!

Ideally looking for someone who can easily template a new bracket if not a standard part.

I'm based around Chester / Nantwich

Thanks all!

9 minutes ago, Keith M said:

Why not fit the Alpha Pro to the 175 alternator?

Long story and did weigh that up but they no longer make the brush box for external regulation and as the rest of the system is Mastervolt it integrates better and in-built temperature compensation etc.  Checked the measurements a number of times but it was out by just a few mm :(

No-one local was offering to do it for me both beta and Iskra said the 'dumb' brush box was obsolete and didn't fancy butchering the alternator to get the wiring in.

I've got the Mastervolt alternator now so I'll have to find a bracket that works with that.

Thanks