We're recruiting! - Moderator Vacancy

RichM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Athy said:

How gratifying it is when people agree with me.

:D?

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Hello Tumshie, how you bin?

Hello Beagle old pal :hug:

Bin a bit poorly but will soon be back to my annoyingly perky self, I'm sure. :)

• Greenie 2

8 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Well, that bump went better than expected. Maybe I should bump into thing more often.

I reckon this post is meant to throw us off the scent!! You and Tumshie have both been conspicuous by you absence and both just reappeared at the same time ?

• Haha 2

Just now, mrsmelly said:

I reckon this post is meant to throw us off the scent!! You and Tumshie have both been conspicuous by you absence and both just reappeared at the same time ?

Maybe the terrible twosome will bring @Mike the Boilerman back with them ... I think they hid him in a box somewhere.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

4 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

:hug:

We've been rumbled Tumsh. Shall I tell em, or do you wanna do it.

6 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Maybe the terrible twosome will bring @Mike the Boilerman back with them ... I think they hid him in a box somewhere.

We three set-up a new forum, but nobody else came. Me and Tumshie decided to come back. Mike said he was right behind us........

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

:hug:Have a hug :D

We have? - oh hang on, what are we telling them?:o 

I dunno. Make something up PDQ.

27 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Well, that bump went better than expected. Maybe I should bump into thing more often.

Still hasn't (as far as I know!) produced another application from Mike the Boilerman to be a mod though, has it? ?

13 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

We three set-up a new forum, but nobody else came. Me and Tumshie decided to come back. Mike said he was right behind us........

8 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Don't worry, I already made up a convincing story.

Are you going to share it with the rest of us, instead of that unlikely tale you posted?

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I'm glad you're the smart one out of the two of us :D

Now that's damning with faint praise :D

• Haha 1