Lock Maintenance, pound closed?

Jennifer McM

Featured Posts

Well the planks and Gennys and other kit is being loaded at Norton Junction for the stoppages which start on the 7th Jan

20190103_100706.jpg

So this numpty has moored on the lock landing outside Whilton, locked up and gone home for 6 weeks.......only a few days early.....

20190103_121327.jpg

Edited by matty40s

14 minutes ago, matty40s said:

So this numpty has moored on the lock landing outside Whilton, locked up and gone home for 6 weeks.......only a few days early.....

20190103_121327.jpg

That beggar's belief. We were about 10th in the queue going up those locks just a couple of months ago. If that boat had been there then.... ??

6 minutes ago, Jennifer McM said:

That beggar's belief. We were about 10th in the queue going up those locks just a couple of months ago. If that boat had been there then.... ??

Last time I came down a few weeks ago there was a wide beam moored on the lock landing above.

7 hours ago, Jennifer McM said:

Hope you don't think I'm complaining Mike because I'm not. Merely trying to clarify the situation. If you look at the maintenance schedule (post #13) the schedule looks rather ambiguous (in a previous post I did ask if it was me being a bit thick), plus I did phone CRT for clarification which I'm sorry to say failed.

I'm still no clearer, that's why I asked people to check out the situation for themselves. I'm only flagging up the maintenance and the possibility of confusion. 

No I definitely was not getting at you but I had justrwsd a piece on another website which made me throw my toys  out of my pram!

• Happy 1