Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Loddon

A place for naughty boys and girls!

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Oh dear, I've just realised that we've got Flora in our fridge.

We've got Flora in our fridge. We've eaten all the carrots but still have some Broccoli.

There used to be a great unmoderated place back in the day where folks could while away the drunken early hours in the morning without offending the rest of the forum.

Bring back the chat room I say.

Yes, that is within the collective radii of our memories. Or should that be radiuses, cos radius is now an English word? 

1 hour ago, Jim Riley said:

Yes, that is within the collective radii of our memories. Or should that be radiuses, cos radius is now an English word? 

It can be both, whether you are talking of geometry or arm bones.   A matter of usage.

HOWEVER  can a memory have a radius?   I think they are dimensionally incompatible.  :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

It can be both, whether you are talking of geometry or arm bones.   A matter of usage.

HOWEVER  can a memory have a radius?   I think they are dimensionally incompatible.  :rolleyes:

I thought we were striking a chord and you go off at a Tangent!