Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Alan de Enfield

Boxing Day Meet.

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

I don't really know if that is aimed at me or someone else, or just a generalisation. Either way, I think the debate is pretty much over.

If the cap fits...

The debate has been over for you every time you are called out as incorrect.

• Greenie 3
  • Unimpressed 1

Yes, when people get aggressive or they start "following" me in order to make negative comment, I stop them.

I had enough of that nonsense when I was modding. I don't have to take it any more.

Sorry but that's how it is in real life too. I don't want an argument over something you feel strongly about,  however rational or irrational , you won't change your views no matter what I say.

Edited by LadyG
  • Greenie 1

28 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Yes, when people get aggressive or they start "following" me in order to make negative comment, I stop them.

I had enough of that nonsense when I was modding. I don't have to take it any more.

Sorry but that's how it is in real life too. I don't want an argument over something you feel strongly about,  however rational or irrational , you won't change your views no matter what I say.

Certainly no one should have to put up with that.

I don't personally put people on ignore, no matter how hard I find dealing with them. I think of it as an opportunity to grow. I do not however have people following me around.

Edited by eid
  • Greenie 1

Kimblewick Hunt.

Worth a Google. Seems they don't care about their own hounds either.

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

I have neither been aggressive and am certainly no follower of you, the essence of what has happened here is that clearly you like the last word. 

The poor old me sentiment just doesn't wash, you have sought to argue points, and then become petulant when the the facts don't match your take on it. Stop stirring. 

• Greenie 1

So it appears if you don’t like what someone says you put them on ignore rather than put your point across to validate your argument....apparently my views have upset someone as well....hey ho.....

6 hours ago, Athy said:

... She rode with a hunt called The Quorn and invited us to have a look one day, which we did.

A vegan hunt? 

First it was fake bacon, then came the "bleeding vegan burger". 

What will they copy next! 

1 minute ago, carlt said:

A vegan hunt? 

Greggs  sausage rolls, the world's gone mad I tell you 

23 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Greggs  sausage rolls, the world's gone mad I tell you 

I complained bitterly to Greggs when my own local shoppe [Aulds] was not open early enough, the bacon rolls were not available, due to customer demand, three staff and me!, the coffee was bitter, I threw the sausage roll thing in the bin, not recognisable as "meat". Greggs don't care, its my life. lol! Never again.

1 hour ago, carlt said:

A vegan hunt? 

I just got a sense of deja escrit   https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/topic/99633-the-folly-inn-at-new-years/&do=findComment&comment=2247559